Sunday, September 28, 2008

Counting down!



We are counting down the days until the Dinner/Auction! I am having tickets printed soon and we will begin selling them just as soon as we have them! If you would like to sell some for us please contact me.

I have added a list (close to the bottom of this site) with a current list of some of the items we have had donated. We still need many more! If you would like to donate something please let me know ASAP. Please check back often as I'll continue to add things as they come in! This way you have an idea of what you may want to bid on or buy raffle tickets for! Just be sure to bring your wallets and check books!!

We should have a new total amount by the end of this week and I'll post just as soon as I have it! Thanks again to all those who have already donated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment