Friday, April 23, 2010

Randomness!

Just wanted to share some random pictures from the past 6 months! They are not in any particular order!

Noah and Jelly Bean snoozing on the couch!
What a comfy pillow!

Snuggle Bugs!
This is our good friend Joel, He was diagnosed with ALS in June of 09. Jelly Bean loved going to visit Joel in the nursing home and would climb in bed and snuggle with him everytime we were there! Jelly Bean knew where we were as soon as we'd pull in the parking lot! Joel told me the last time I got to visit him that Jelly Bean being there was such great therapy for him and made him feel better! Joel passed away earlier this month. RIP Joel!
He's so goofy! You can see his personality so much in this picture!
Snugglin' with his boy!
Look at me...I'm Jelly Bean!
CHEESE!
Shhh! Don't tell the Pastor, they are both sleeping in church!!

Hey Mom! Mom, mom!! Could you get up...I gotta potty!!

Hanging out at the ball game!!

Just me and my boy! My Best Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment