Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coming together in God's time!


Our original goal was to have our fundraising completed by Thanksgiving. I have come to accept that this whole process will come together only in God's time! I see many things that I believe Noah has to experience before receiving his dog. Not all these things are positive! Noah is going through medication changes currently. He is having many up and down days. I believe all these things are just God's way of confirming to us that we are doing the right thing. God is in control! I believe there are changes to be made in his class at school before we can move on to the challenge of getting his dog in school with him and I believe God is working these things out now so they are not such a challenge later!
We are ready, when God says it's time!
We have also been blessed with a free XL dog kennel for Noah's dog once we do bring it home! There are many supplies we will need for Noah's dog and many people have been helping to provide those. We are extremely grateful to all of you, you know who you are!
We are about half way to our goal! We have tentatively planned a fundraiser for January, also. I need lots of help with this fundraiser and I'm leaning on many of you for that help! I know it will all come together in time!
Please, if you know of anyone who would like to get that last tax deduction in before the end of the year, tell them about 4 Paws for Ability and Noah. Show them Noah's blog, tell them how easy it is to donate in honor of Noah, and tell them how much this will change Noah's life!
For the first time in months, Noah got away from me again the other day and my heart just sank to my feet! We were out shopping with my parents on Thanksgiving day and when walking out of Big Lots, Noah wanted to run to Memaw and Papa who were already at the car. I was holding our bags and opening the door when he took off! If you know where Big Lots is, you know there is a "road" before the parking lot. When I caught Noah, he was in the middle of this road! Needless to say, he got his bottom popped right there in the middle of the road! All that was going through my head was, Thank you God, my baby wasn't hit! Then, my thoughts went straight to, Lord, please help us get this dog home quick! I'm afraid one day I won't be so lucky to catch him!! I just thank God for each day we get and for good running shoes!
I pray each of you have a Blessed week! I'll update again once I have new totals!

No comments:

Post a Comment