Monday, December 1, 2008

We are getting there!

I got the e-mail today with our latest total! We have reached $5,363. We are starting to move up more slowly but we are still going up!

I have decided to start collecting drink cans and veggie cans to recycle as donation money. If you have any drink cans or veggie cans, would you please save them for Noah? I will be more than happy to pick them up from you, just contact me when you have enough for me to pick up! Please, rinse all the cans out and if possible, separate the drink cans from the veggie cans as they are different types of metals and go in different places at the recycle center!

Don't forget, we have planned a fundraising dinner in January too! The date is not nailed down just yet but we are thinking January 17th. I'm thinking we will have soups and stews! Please let me know what famous soup or stew you can prepare for that day! I'm thinking of doing an all you can eat dinner, but I'm afraid I'll run out of food before everyone is served! Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!! Please e-mail me at pittil8@aol.com with any ideas or with the type of soup/stew or other item you can donate!

Also, if you or someone you know is looking for a great cause to make your end of the year tax deductible donation to, please consider making a donation in honor of Noah to 4 Paws for Ability. Please help us bring Noah's Fur-ever friend home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment