Monday, December 22, 2008

GREAT NEWS!

"Merry Christmas from 4 Paws" was the start of the e-mail! The rest goes on to say that a donation from an anonymous Foundation was received at 4 Paws and Noah was the beneficiary of $1,000 towards his fundraising goal!! That has us over the half way point!! I'm so excited, I can hardy contain myself! Since I don't know of any other donations that are coming in, I suspect we are at $6,408.56 but it could be more if any of the other families that recently reached their goals may have gone over! I can only pray! We will find out for sure Dec. 30th.

On behalf of Noah and his family, A GREAT BIG THANK YOU goes out to the Anonymous Foundation! You have helped to make his dream come true! You (along with many others) have played an important part in providing Noah with the independence and freedom he deserves! And for that, I am truly grateful! You have not only provided this for Noah, but also for our whole family! Thank you!

On a separate note, the dates for 2009 were posted today and the 2 available months for us to be in training (for non tracking) are June (I don't think it's full yet!) or October. So once we finish our fundraising we will be assigned to one of these classes! We are praying for a spot in the June class! This will work out better for Noah so he can have time to bond with the dog before going to school and he won't have to miss any days from school! Although, as I've said before, this is all in God's time, and we will follow His plan!

I pray each and everyone of you have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas! Please remember the "real reason for the season!" Thank you Jesus for being born just to die for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment