Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Slow and steady wins the race!

I received Noah's new total yesterday. We have raised a total of $5,408.56. As I said before, this will happen in God's time and according to His will! I've placed my trust in Jesus. Although I am praying for a Christmas miracle!!

Please share Noah's story with everyone you meet this holiday season! Feel free to give them his Blog address so they can read about him for themselves.

Do you have someone on your Christmas list that has everything and you are truly having a hard time trying to find just the right gift for them?? How about making a tax deductible donation in honor of Noah in that person's name?? Then you have given a gift to that person and have helped Noah as well! Please remember no gift is too small. Even if you can only give a few pennies, those pennies add up!! Look at our total, we have 56 cents that was given by a young man at our church that wanted to do whatever he could to help Noah! He emptied his piggy bank and brought it to his mom and said, I want to give this to Noah! Could you give the coins in your pocket? Every cent counts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment